B.E - Civil Engineering (4 Year Full time course)
M.E - Structural Engineering (2 Year Full time course)
To achieve academic excellence in various domains of civil engineering and to produce human resource to cater to the needs of the infrastructural development of the country.
- To produce qualified civil engineers by continuously upgrading the infrastructure and also by providing ambiance for achieving excellence in technical education and research.
- To impart knowledge of fundamental principles and to make the students competent in the field of civil engineering.
- To cultivate human values and ethics to our graduates.
- To prepare the graduates to solve the problems related to civil engineering from different scenarios and thereby making them successful in the field of civil engineering.
- To produce employable graduates with the knowledge and competency in civil engineering complemented by the appropriate skills and attributes.
- To produce innovative graduates with design and soft skills to carry out various problem solving tasks.
- To enable the graduates to work as teams on multidisciplinary projects with effective communication skills and leadership qualities along with the right attitudes and ethics.
- To produce graduates who possess interest in research and lifelong learning.
1.Ability to apply acquired core civil engineering knowledge to design and construct various optimized structures.
2.Ability to produce eco-friendly products using by-products of various process for long term , infrastructure with sustainable development.
Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems
Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one's own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
- PENTAX Total Station Model with all standard accessories, Wooden Pole, Single Prism Assembly, Range Pole, Range Pole Stand.
- Hand held GPS
- Standard Vernier Theodolite Model with all standard accessories and Aluminum Stand
- Plane Table with Accessories and Wooden Stand
- Dumpy Level DL -9 White with Accessories and Aluminum stand
- Prismatic Compass with Stand
- Surveyors compass with stand
- Chain , cross staff, ranging rods with stand, arrows , levelling
- Measuring tapes
- Desktop computers 40 numbers with AutoCAD software.
- STADD Pro –Structural Analysis and Design Software
- Laser Printer
- Universal testing machine (computerized cum analog)
- Torsion testing machine
- Brinell hardness testing machine
- Impact testing machine
- Beam deflection test apparatus
- Spring testing machine
- Metallurgical microscope
- Compression testing machine
- Los angels abrasion testing machine
- California Bearing Ratio Apparatus
- Marshall stability Apparatus
- Flexure testing machine
- Aggregate Impact testing Machine
- Aggregate Crushing Testing Apparatus
- Bitumen Penetration Apparatus
- Concrete Mixer
- Vee- Bee Consistometer
- Bitumen Ductility Testing Machine
- Flow table
- Compaction factor test apparatus
- Table vibrator
- Needle vibrator
- Slump cone
- Bitumen viscometer
- Vicat needle apparatus
- Lee chatlier apparatus
- Blains air permeability appaeratus
- Flakiness and elongation index test apparatus
- Triaxial Shear Test Apparatus
- Direct Shear Test (Motorized)
- CBR apparatus
- Relative Density Apparatus
- Liquid Limit apparatus (Motorised & Hand operated)
- Plastic Limit Apparatus
- Shrinkage Limit Apparatus
- Consolidation Apparatus (Three Gang)
- Proctor compaction apparatus (Light & Heavy)
- Soil hydrometer
- Unconfined compression testing machine
- Field Density Apparatus
- Bernoulli's Theorem Apparatus
- Meta Centric Height Ship Model Apparatus
- Notch And Weir Apparatus
- Flow Through Orifice
- Mouth Piece Tank Apparatus
- Flow Through Venturi
- Losses in Pipe Fittings Apparatus
- Kaplan Turbine Apparatus
- Pelton Impulse Wheel Turbine Apparatus
- Francis Turbine Apparatus
- Submersible Pump Assembly
- Centrifugal Pump Assembly
- Reciprocating Pump Assembly
- Multistage Apparatus
- Jet Flow Apparatus
- Venturi Flume
- BOD Incubator
- Muffle furnace
- COD Digester
- Ph, Turbidity and Conductivity meter
- Hot air oven
- Jar Test Apparatus
- ION /pH meter
- Flame photometer
- Imhoff cone
- Burette and pippets
- magnectic stirrer with Hot plate
- Oxygen analyser
- Loading Frame
- Hydraulic Jack
- Load Cell
- Proving Ring
- Demec Gauge
- Electrical Strain Gauge with indicator
- Rebound Hammer
- Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity Tester
- Dial Gauges
- Vibration Exciter
- Vibration Meter
B.E., M.E. , P.hD. |
B.E., M.E. |