To produce high quality managers and entrepreneurs who are creative ethical with humility to contribute continuously to the development of the society
- To create knowledge hub of managers with everlasting urge to learn by developing, maintaining and continuously improving the resources.
- To educate the future managers with knowledge, skill and abilities necessary to adapt to continuously changing the business environment.
- To develop effective entrepreneurs, innovative corporate leaders, and manager for facilitating and enhancing the global competitiveness of organizations through excellence in education, training and consultancy.
- To produce ethical managers by instilling the values of humility, humanness, honesty and courage to serve the society.
State of the art infrastructure, A/C Lab, A/C Seminar Hall, Well Stocked Library, Well furnished class rooms, etc.
A/C Lab with 30 terminals with internet connectivity
MBA programme curriculum is designed to prepare the post graduate students
- To have a thorough understanding of the core aspects of the business. Our graduates will have the capability to meet the global business challenges.
- To provide the learners with the management tools to identify, analyze and create business opportunities as well as solve business problems.
- To prepare them to have a holistic approach towards management functions like Marketing, H.R. and finance.
- To motivate them for continuous learning as the business environment is very dynamic.
- To inspire and make them practice ethical standards in business.
- Merit Scholarship : Students are provided with SC/ST, BC, MBC scholarships every year.
- Academic Excellence : 1.Produced 16 University ranks || 2.Consistently good academic results above 90% for the past 3 years
- Internship:Each Student takes up summer (One month) and main project research (4 months) during the MBA course.
Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
Foster Analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
Ability to develop Value based Leadership ability
Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of business.
Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment.
Ability to explore and reflect about managerial challenges, develop informed managerial decisions in a dynamically unstable environment.
Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams and in multidisciplinary settings.
Ability to pursue lifelong learning. Ability to upgrade their professional and managerial skills in their workplace. And to have a fulfilling business career
Apply the acquired business management knowledge to manage the business in an innovative way.
Able to manage businesses by using the ever-changing technological tools.
- Won II rank in Innovation in Teaching awarded by Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS).
- Won II Prize for Tomorrow’s Managers Contest, MMA, 2000.
- Won Rs.27, 500/- in the Case Chase Competition -ISB, Hyderabad, 2005.
- Won Gold Medal in the Best Research Paper Contests, AIMS, 2005.
- Won “Best Teacher Award”, Velammal Educational Trust, 2007.
- Won II prize in Wipro;s Mission 10x MXLA contest – 2008.
- Best Teaching faculty Award from MNM Jain Engineering College for 4 consecutive years for the Department of Management Studies.
- Associate Editor in an International Conference on Theoretical Perspectives and Management Policies.
- Ph.D.Guideship from Bharathiar University
- Ph.D. awarded for 2 scholars under guidance.
||Number of students pursuing higher education, placed, etc.
|AVERAGE PLACEMENT RATIO
E – books : Published by Dr.Shanthi Nachiappan
- E-Book Titled “Challenges and Strategies of Women administrators in Tamil Nadu” – ISBN No. 978 3 659 217890 - LAP Lambert Academic Publishing - Sep 2012 www.lappublishing.com
- E-Book Titled “Indian Management case studies”– ISBN No. 978-3-659-68041-0 - LAP Lambert Academic Publishing - Feb 2015 www.lappublishing.com
- E-Book Titled “ Crisis and Disaster Management” – ISBN No. 978-3-659-95941-7
- NPTEL videos on Management Studies are available in the Library and circulated to all faculty and students
BBA.,MBA.,MCS.,M.Phil.,Ph.D,. | HOD
B.E., MBA .| Assistant Professor
B.Com., MBA | Assistant Professor
B.E., M.E., MBA | Asst. professor
B.Tech., MBA | Asst. professor
B.Com., MBA | Placement Trainer