- Every soul is independent. None depends on another.
- All souls are alike. None is superior or inferior.
- Every soul is in itself absolutely omniscient and blissful. The bliss does not come from outside.
- All human beings are miserable due to their own fault, and they themselves can be happy by correcting these faults.
- The greatest mistake of a soul is non-recognition of its real self and can only be .corrected in recognizing itself.
- There is no separate existence of God. Everybody can attain Godhood by making supreme efforts in the right direction.
- Know thyself, recognize thyself, be immersed by thyself then you will attain Godhood. God is neither the creator nor the destructor of the universe.He is merely a silent observer and omniscient.
- One, who even after knowing the whole universe-can remain unaffected and unattached, is God.
- Flight with yourself, why fight with external foes? He who conquers himself through himself will obtain happiness.
- A man is seated on top of a tree in the midst of a burning forest. He sees all living beings perish. But he doesn't realize that the same fate is soon to overtake him also. That man is a fool.
Namo Loye Sarve Sahunam
Ayso Pancha Namo Karo
Sarva Paava Pana Sano
Mangala Nancha Savvesimh
Padhamam Hawai Mangalam